Hi guys! I’m back with another blog post this week! Today’s post is a bit more of a chatty one as I thought it would be interesting to share a little bit more of myself with you, so that you could get to know me a little. The title pretty much says it all, so I will get started with the facts right away!
- I was adopted from China when I was a little less than a year old
- I am really short (5ft 3in)
- I have a sister
- My main language is French
- I love animals
- I spend way too much time on YouTube
- I have really bad eyes, I can’t see anything that is not 10 cm away from my face when I don’t have my glasses on
- I’m not very comfortable with heights
- I’m pretty picky when it comes to food
- I would like to be a grade school teacher
- I love baking
- I don’t drink alcohol
- I love singing and listening to music
- I really want to go to England
- My favorite type of food is Italian
- I don’t drink coffee, but I do enjoy tea
- When we were about 9 years old, my friend and I planned a trip to Walt Disney World for when we would turn 21 years old. We are still in touch and still, to this day, plan to visit it.
- I would like to have my first child before I am 30, and have 2 children in total.
- I am very lazy hair wise, most of the time, it is up in a pony tail.
- I like to play cards and board games
- Driving makes me nervous
- I’m scared of needles (I still cry when I get vaccines…)
- I’m pretty much always cold and I don’t like going out during winter
- I like to go out for runs during summer
- I love Christmas way too much
I think that describes me pretty well, I tried to talk a little bit about everything. If ever you have other questions (or have any feedback) please feel free to leave a comment. Also tell me interesting facts about you, it would be fun to get to know each other a little more! Thanks for reading, don’t forget to share this if you enjoyed it, you can also follow me on Twitter and on Instagram ! I will see you next week with another post!
Lots of love,